Visiting SF

Xavier Dominguez

Mar 27, 2024, 3:10:28 PMMar 27
to bay-area-mak...@googlegroups.com
Dear Bay Area Maker Educators,
 I'm Xavi Dominguez , action researcher at IAAC Fab Lab Barcelona.
 This coming July (from 23rd to 26th ) I will be in SF on my way to the UDL-Int Conf organized by Cast. I'll be presenting our experience and results of 3 years developing the DTecla program in highly complex and schools located in vulnerable areas  .

 I know these are not very good dates but I'd love to meet the local maker education community as well as visit some makerspace or school and get to know your experience.
 Any suggestions ?

 Thank you very much and best regards from Barcelona.

Xavi

Xavier Domínguez

Future Learning _ Action Researcher

Fab Lab Barcelona | IAAC