Practice at Sharp Park (Pacifica) on Sunday, Sept. 29th

Justin Ma

Sep 24, 2019, 5:38:52 PM9/24/19
to Bay Area Asian Archery
Hi everyone,

We're planning our next BAAA practice at Sharp Park (Pacifica) on Sunday, 9/29 starting at about 9:00 am.

Also, I have award certificates for the 1st-through-3rd place finishers at the North American Chinese Archery Tournament. I will be bringing these along with me to the practice. Please give me a heads up if you're picking up yours.

Justin

p.s. Interested in bows, rings, or quivers? Please see my inventory: http://www.cinnabarbow.com/marinerbows/stock.html. If there's a particular item you'd like to see or buy, please let me know in advance.