Group order of BAAA T-shirts!

Justin Ma

Aug 23, 2021, 7:16:11 PM8/23/21
to Bay Area Asian Archery
Hi everyone,

Folks have expressed interest in ordering some Bay Area Asian Archery T-shirts, so I have set up a link to order: https://www.customink.com/g/hvs0-00br-pyyz

The price for short-sleeve shirts is $19.66.
The price for long-sleeve shirts is $22.62.
Price exclude shipping (which is optional, otherwise the order gets shipped to me).

The above prices are applicable if we order 15+ pieces, and the group order expires September 6th. If by that day we don't have enough orders, we can cancel and refund the order.

Justin

Justin Ma

Sep 23, 2021, 9:49:08 PM9/23/21
to Bay Area Asian Archery
Thanks to everyone who ordered BAAA shirts. Currently a batch of shirts is on their way to me (for those who opted to have them shipped to my address first).

I believe others who opted to have their shirts shipped direct to their address will receive their soon as well.

Justin