Updates from Bay Area Asian Archery

Justin Ma

Aug 23, 2020, 1:20:05 PM8/23/20
to Bay Area Asian Archery
Hi everyone,

The coordinators of Bay Area Asian Archery hope you are continuing to stay safe and healthy during these times.

We're still around, just not organizing group practices due to social distancing rules at core ranges in the Bay Area. Because social distancing would make it impossible to run a tournament in a timely fashion, we won't be holding the annual North American Chinese Archery Tournament this year.

We'll let you know if we organize some more formal events in the future. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to the BAAA list if you have questions about practicing Asiatic Archery.

Justin