Good to luck to tournament participants!

Justin Ma

Sep 6, 2019, 11:47:40 PM9/6/19
to Bay Area Asian Archery
Best of luck to the participants in this year's North American Chinese Archery Tournament! This event will take place tomorrow (September 7th) at Bowhunters Unlimited in Cupertino.
This year we have folks from Southern California and Vancouver, Canada joining us this year.

Here is this year's order of competition.

Speed Shooting (Advanced)
Piercing Power (Advanced)
Three Dot (Advanced & Youth & Beginner)
Long Distance (Advanced & Youth)
* Team Matches (rosters to be drawn from lots)

Plus, we also have a special new perennial trophy for the winners of the team matches: https://youtu.be/zX9tC8Np85g

Exciting times ahead! Get a good night's sleep. :)

Justin

Johnny

Sep 7, 2019, 7:13:41 PM9/7/19
to Bay Area Asian Archery
We had a fantastic time today. Thanks to all who have helped with organizing the event and to all the participants. Congrats to all the winners!

j.au