Practices and Lessons in the Bay Area

Justin Ma

Jul 28, 2021, 11:47:18 AM7/28/21
to Bay Area Asian Archery
Hi everyone,

It's been a little while and I thought I'd let you know what we've been up to at Bay Area Asian Archery (BAAA).

* Josh Fong and Johnny Au (coordinators for BAAA) lead practices at Bowhunters Unlimited (Cupertino/Saratoga) on Saturday and Sunday mornings. There is a nice group of local Asiatic archers who gather there.

* If you're seeking formal instruction, I happen to teach private lessons and group lessons out of Ohlone Archery (San Leandro) by reservation. More info here: http://www.thewayofarchery.com/training.html.

One of these days I hope to make it to a BHU practice. Family situation makes it a little difficult at the moment!

Justin