Segmentation fault in baudline jack

已查看 348 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ger

未读,
2013年11月19日 05:03:572013/11/19
收件人 baud...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sigblip,

Congratulations with the upcoming new release, great news to hear Baudline is still in active development!  (If you are in need of beta testers I'd be happy to give it a go.)

I've ran into a bug using baudline 1.08 on jack: when configuring decimation (input / devices / decimate by) baudline crashes on me with a sigsegv 100% of the times.

Running jackd2 on debian testing/jessie.

Any additional info I can provide?

已删除帖子

Ger

未读,
2015年1月23日 08:00:182015/1/23
收件人 baud...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sigblip,

Any news on this issue yet?

$ gdb --args /opt/baudline_1.08_linux_x86_64/baudline_jack -jack -decimateby 4
GNU gdb (Debian 7.7.1+dfsg-5) 7.7.1
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from /opt/baudline_1.08_linux_x86_64/baudline_jack...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
(gdb) r
Starting program: /opt/baudline_1.08_linux_x86_64/baudline_jack -jack -decimateby 4
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0x7ffff3e71700 (LWP 11494)]
[New Thread 0x7ffff3970700 (LWP 11495)]
[New Thread 0x7ffff346f700 (LWP 11496)]
[New Thread 0x7ffff2f6e700 (LWP 11497)]
[New Thread 0x7ffff0781700 (LWP 11498)]
[New Thread 0x7ffff0700700 (LWP 11499)]
[New Thread 0x7ffff067f700 (LWP 11500)]

[Switching to Thread 0x7ffff067f700 (LWP 11500)]
0x0000000000477a56 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0000000000477a56 in ?? ()
#1  0x0000000000477d3f in ?? ()
#2  0x0000000000455bf3 in ?? ()
#3  0x00007ffff6aab16e in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libjack.so.0
#4  0x00007ffff6aaa468 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libjack.so.0
#5  0x00007ffff6ac2d20 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libjack.so.0
#6  0x00007ffff6eef0a4 in start_thread (arg=0x7ffff067f700) at pthread_create.c:309
#7  0x00007ffff65d0ccd in clone () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:111
(gdb)

Gian Paolo Sanino

未读,
2015年7月10日 23:03:372015/7/10
收件人 baud...@googlegroups.com、con...@baudline.com
Dear members,
I still keep an old netbook (32bits) in order to use Baudline. I use
OpenSuSE and still have not found anything with the capabilities of
Baudline as a DSP.
I followed its begining many years ago, shared some thoughts with its
author and then have seen this being some how left as it is...

More than a year ago, Sig Blip asked if there was any value in adding
PulseAudio support to Baudline. By far the comment more people have
seen. Itself that should be a clear answer to that question.

I have tried all the "old" tricks to make it run on my OpenSuSE 13.2
x86_64 (with AOSS etc). But no chance at all. It runs and opnes the
files but no chance to play them nor interact in real time. The always
"all input devices disabled" error or its variation "No such device or
address SNDCTL_DSP_SETFMT". Even using the posted version of baudline
on opensuse built service. Same result since several versions of my
distro, or since Pulse Audio became degfault on many distros.

Baudline is awesome, I have seen nothing like it and it is so sad to see
no change. It would be great to have pulseaudio support. It is OBVIOUS
since this would allow it to continue perform as it use to do. I am not
talking about perfecting it but just to make it as it was. It is much
needed.

I have no chance to hire or pay for its update to be able to run in
contemporaneous platforms, but I wish so bad this could be done someday.

My question is very simple. Do you know if this is anybody's agenda?

Thanks a lot and keep alive this nice piece of software.
gps
回复全部
回复作者
转发