what kind of Icecream is your favourite?

eirik.s...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2005, 1:32:50 PM12/12/05
to BattleMaster Social Discussion
the name says it all?

Mine is ben&Jerrys New York*something*

Gloria Santos

Dec 12, 2005, 1:38:42 PM12/12/05
to battlem...@googlegroups.com

the name says it all?

Mine is ben&Jerrys New York*something*

new york chocolate fudge?

Gloria Santos

Dec 12, 2005, 1:39:54 PM12/12/05
to battlem...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to lose weight so I cannot have ice cream from Ben & Jerry's.

eirik.s...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2005, 1:42:03 PM12/12/05
to BattleMaster Social Discussion
that must suck pretty hard.. anyway.. new york chocolate fudge is the
name :D

LilWolf

Dec 12, 2005, 1:51:20 PM12/12/05
to BattleMaster Social Discussion
Plain vanilla with some strawberry jam :)

Gloria Santos

Dec 12, 2005, 2:17:33 PM12/12/05
to battlem...@googlegroups.com

that must suck pretty hard.. anyway.. new york chocolate fudge is the
name :D

I can eat mango ice cream from the weightwatchers-like program I go to.  :P

delvin...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2005, 2:55:07 PM12/12/05
to BattleMaster Social Discussion
Yeah...I'm on a diet, too (not for weight, but for other reasons), and
I can't have *any* ice cream :-(

If I could, though, Breyers Natural Vanilla would be my first choice,
and various selections from Ben & Jerry's would be my second...

Timothy Collett
Anaris Family

Gloria Santos

Dec 12, 2005, 4:17:32 PM12/12/05
to battlem...@googlegroups.com
The name is "New York Super Fudge Chunk"

PrinsSimon

Dec 14, 2005, 3:29:33 PM12/14/05
to BattleMaster Social Discussion

It's the middle of the winter here, I don't think about ice cream now.
:)

Btw, my real favo is Carte d'orr Citron Sorbet ;)

eirik.s...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2005, 4:03:12 AM12/15/05
to BattleMaster Social Discussion
oh!! /me <b> <i> LOVES SORVET </I> </B>

Marc J.

Dec 18, 2005, 3:52:22 PM12/18/05
to BattleMaster Social Discussion
My favorite ice cream...

Anything with more then one kind of chocolate in it. Oh, and I like
Orange Sherbert! Does that count?