Awesome RP lines

Eurtek

Jul 12, 2006, 9:59:49 PM7/12/06
to BattleMaster Social Discussion
OK people, to get the mail flowing, lets bring something up. People,
post your favorite strings of RPs, long-term RPs, ect.

Personally, I love how well Folite's possesion/insanity went. The fun
part is that noone knew about it until the reveal-- which ended up a
tad dissapointing to me. Other then that, I love my other characters
decent to... paranoid schitzophrenia. Shilock has another duel to the
death soon. After this one, all of Atamara will know and fear his
name... or be laughing at his death, which is much, much more likely.

Gloria Santos

Jul 12, 2006, 10:05:02 PM7/12/06
to battlem...@googlegroups.com

I loved Fuinur's passionate kisses and all the romantic RP.  Too bad he doesn't do that anymore. :-(

Marc J.

Jul 12, 2006, 10:51:48 PM7/12/06
On 7/12/06, Eurtek wrote:
OK people, to get the mail flowing, lets bring something up. People,
post your favorite strings of RPs, long-term RPs, ect.

Favorite of all time?

Paul and Paris's duel in Oligarch City. It went on for the whole turn and spun off several RP's which led to 1) a quick romance between two other nobles; 2) a reinforcing of another nobles religious beliefs, and 3) the salvation, (in a sense) of Paris.

Other RP strings that I've liked:

The whole pancakes RP history in Minas Ithil
Essentially, the whole RP'ed history of north EI, (including the fall of Oligarch... boo!)
Eric and Raziel2's "button RP"
And, the ongoing Irombrozia RP that you all have heard so much about from the D-List, (for those not in Riombara... you already know about it :P)

Oh, and the player of a character named New Hope writes some wickedly funny RPs!

--
Marc J.

Gloria Santos

Jul 12, 2006, 11:05:37 PM7/12/06
On 7/12/06, Marc J. <polyt...@gmail.com> wrote:

And, the ongoing Irombrozia RP that you all have heard so much about from the D-List, (for those not in Riombara... you already know about it :P)

Yup!!!!
Irombrozia is the best.  And the I-don't-hate-you hug between Delvin and Elaine was very sweet.  And I love the way Marc makes fun of his own narrating skills.

Timothy Collett

Jul 12, 2006, 11:32:20 PM7/12/06
On Jul 12, 2006, at 10:51 PM, Marc J. wrote:
> The whole pancakes RP history in Minas Ithil

That used to be a lot of fun, but much of the time lately, it simply
degenerates into spam.

> And, the ongoing Irombrozia RP that you all have heard so much
> about from the D-List, (for those not in Riombara... you already
> know about it :P)

Heheh...it'll definitely be interesting to see how all that turns
out...particularly with Elaine no longer so likely to be protesting
Delvin every chance she gets ;-)

I have to admit that my personal favourite is still Ariana's saga.
She went from being nearly suicidal when she was washed ashore on the
FEI, to being nearly insane with grief/rage/frustration before she
left Soliferum...and then she was found by Morthwyl, who healed her
and lost his heart to her, and now they're engaged to be married ;-)

Timothy Collett
Anaris Family

--

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Marc J.

Jul 13, 2006, 1:34:15 AM7/13/06
On 7/12/06, Timothy Collett wrote:
Heheh...it'll definitely be interesting to see how all that turns
out...particularly with Elaine no longer so likely to be protesting
Delvin every chance she gets ;-)

Ahhh... I can't imagine that Marc will be too happy to have an ally and an enemy hugging...

We shall see, we shall see. ;)

--
Marc J.

Gloria Santos

Jul 13, 2006, 9:03:31 AM7/13/06
to battlem...@googlegroups.com

Oh, come on!  That hug doesn't stop Elaine from being Elaine.