Looks like this forum hasn't had much activity...Favorite realm, and why?

Bedwyr

Nov 1, 2007, 7:15:33 PM11/1/07
to BattleMaster Social Discussion
I liked Abington. My first realm, lot of fun RP's, easy enough to get
onto the councils if you try, made lots of good connections. Plus,
Abington dying was cool, and you gotta love Mad King Gauihu...<grins>

Gloria Santos

Nov 1, 2007, 7:34:37 PM11/1/07
to battlem...@googlegroups.com
I liked Old Rancagua. But Dekion let it die.

My favourite realm for a while was Outer Tilog, but I have not been
playing there much.
Rio is good too. I can't decide whether Outer Tilog is a parody of
Riombara or if it's the other way around.

I am starting to like Lasanar now. It's much better than
Svunnetland. But it's not as good as the Highland Empire used to be.
Though, the Highland was made less fun by the presence of the
DuPres...

Alex Davies

Nov 2, 2007, 5:47:55 AM11/2/07
to battlem...@googlegroups.com
Lunaria was probably one of my favourites because of the people. Well, some of them.

Itorunt and Rio are nice because they're fairly "normal" realms, of medium size and modest ambition.

I also like falasan for their IRC channel. :-)
--
The1exile (AKA SniperChief)

V2Blast

Nov 4, 2007, 11:51:27 PM11/4/07
to BattleMaster Social Discussion
Itorunt and Cagilan Empire, mainly because they're my first two and
I'm still in both. =P

They're just fun realms to be in. Otherwise, I wouldn't still be in
them, would I?

Vin

Nov 5, 2007, 12:42:39 AM11/5/07
to battlem...@googlegroups.com
Darka......Darka Darka Darka, because it just rocks.

zmobiebob

Nov 5, 2007, 12:33:43 PM11/5/07
to battlem...@googlegroups.com
My favorite realm is whatever realm I happen to be in.

Cuz I rock.

The Nosferatus Family

Nov 6, 2007, 9:03:54 AM11/6/07
to BattleMaster Social Discussion
The Old Caligus, because of it's extreme dicipline, braveness and Hero
Rp's.
It lasted for a very long time against much stronger oponents which
the Yssria war was the most fun war I've ever fought in.

Lunaria was great too, but the last months sucked and in some way the
South started to extremely suck too...

Alex, any ideas for Pierre to Emigrate too?

Stephen

Nov 14, 2007, 7:56:53 AM11/14/07
to BattleMaster Social Discussion
For me its a tie between A previous Ikalak(Don't ask me which one...
the one where Yavanna was the Judge there) and Riombara, I've just had
sooo much fun doing RPs in those realms.