PMS

Gloria Santos

Dec 17, 2005, 1:19:44 PM12/17/05
to battlem...@googlegroups.com
No, not pms as Prime Ministers or Private Messages.  But PreMenstrual Syndrome (or post menstrual, or whatever hormonal disbalance.)

Does any of you with female characters ever roleplay them having PMS?

'cause I just roleplayed mine having this biorhytmic clumsy moment...

Timothy Collett

Dec 17, 2005, 2:45:03 PM12/17/05
to battlem...@googlegroups.com
Heheh, no, I've never even thought of it...though that's probably because I'm male ;-)

However, there have been times when Ariana and Alanna have certainly *seemed* to be at That Time of the Month...

Timothy Collett
Anaris Family

--
"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Marc J.

Dec 18, 2005, 4:00:49 PM12/18/05
to BattleMaster Social Discussion
> Does any of you with female characters ever roleplay them having PMS?

See, this is a reason why I don't have a female character. I'd either
forget something, or be afraid of turning into that 30 year old guy who
plays a female elf on World of Warcraft or something...

Oh shit, I said that out aloud.

I think I'll stick to male characters, at lest for now...

Gloria Santos

Dec 18, 2005, 5:14:28 PM12/18/05
to battlem...@googlegroups.com

You see, I usually roleplay my characters to be more feminine than me...