Christmas tournaments

1 view

cos...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2005, 3:34:23 AM12/19/05
to BattleMaster Social Discussion
So, atleast Beluaterra and Atamara will propably have one, how is other
continents?

eirik sønstabø

Dec 20, 2005, 9:22:24 AM12/20/05
to battlem...@googlegroups.com

On 12/19/05, cos...@gmail.com <cos...@gmail.com> wrote:

So, atleast Beluaterra and Atamara will propably have one, how is other
continents?

eh..? what? who? where? why? I dont understand, Beluaterra and Atmara will have what? :)

Marc J.

Dec 20, 2005, 11:42:24 AM12/20/05
On 12/20/05, eirik sønstabø wrote:
On 12/19/05, cosula wrote:
So, atleast Beluaterra and Atamara will propably have one, how is other
continents?

What? Atamara's having a Christmas tourny? Sooo not fair! Anton - I mean Tim, whats up with that? :P

eh..? what? who? where? why? I dont understand, Beluaterra and Atmara will have what? :)

Christmas Tournaments. (Like the topic heading says)

--
Marc J.

Timothy Collett

Dec 20, 2005, 1:36:39 PM12/20/05
On 12/19/05, cosula wrote:
So, atleast Beluaterra and Atamara will propably have one, how is other
continents?

What? Atamara's having a Christmas tourny? Sooo not fair! Anton - I mean Tim, whats up with that? :P

Er...there's been talk of it, but I haven't actually heard someone say they were going to do it.

Timothy Collett

--
"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan