[bm-chat] Lets get rid of Too Much Peace!

m2rt

May 23, 2010, 4:29:18 AM5/23/10
to BattleMaster Social Discussion
Hey!

Recently Minas Ithil made peace with the most of continent and we lost
one Duchy. Now once we are STARTING to heal our wounds. There are some
stupid lines of text that demand us to fight somebody...

I understand that this code was added to avoid what happened on the
EC, BUT its not a right solution. Why do you force us to wage war? Why
can't we make our own decisions?

Or should we just be bad players and make a deal with some realm for
needless battles?

Anyway, its annoying and shouldn't be there. In my opinion.

--
BattleMaster Social Discussion group: