KIKI

Luc

Jan 25, 2024, 1:08:52 AMJan 25
to Battambang Connect

in bad shape.
He managed to get to our shop in street 1.5 where I did find him Wednesday morning barely alive.

He underwent 3 hr. surgery and will pull trough. He will have to stay at the vet for a while and will have a long recovery ahead.

To help with the expenses we will put up a Donation Box at WOODHOUSE Street 2.5. You can also help via ABA 000165647 with the remark KIKI small, big anonymous or with your name every $ will help and make a difference.

If the amount collected would me more than needed, the rest will be donated to an animal shelter.

Thanks to People who already have made a donation.

Kind regards

Luc Garage