Anyone interested in some textbooks on marketing?

Giles

May 9, 2024, 2:57:35 AMMay 9
to Battambang Connect
I find I have several rather technical books on brand marketing (left with me by a friend I briefly shared an apartment with in Beijing - a long time ago). As you can see, they're in mint condition - though all, I guess, around 20 or so years old, so not the most up-to-date in their ideas or examples!
I hope to find a 'good home' for them. Do you know anyone with a deep interest in this field - maybe involved in online marketing, or teaching these sorts of topics as part of a business course??
Lisa's Marketing books.JPG