Fox & The Mane Appointments for January 2024

David Stirling

Jan 15, 2024, 9:30:30 PMJan 15
to Battambang Connect
Hello Battambang,  salon dates are set for the next pop-up!
'Fox & The Mane' Salon will be open again next week, I am taking appointments from Tuesday the 23rd & 24th of January.

If you are interested in securing yourself an appointment or have any inquiries about services feel free to contact me at ad...@thelittleredfoxespresso.com OR add the salon on Facebook at 'Fox & The Mane'!

Be sure to secure an appointment sooner rather than later. Many thanks and hopefully see you soon.

💇‍♀️💇💈