Fwd: Jobs4ALL - A Campaign on 25th October 2012

1 view

Dr.Babita G Kataria

Nov 20, 2012, 1:52:01 AM11/20/12
to batch2013...@googlegroups.com, batch2012...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Admin SikhiSidak <admini...@sikhisidak.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Subject: Jobs4ALL - A Campaign on 25th October 2012

Hi All,

We at SikhiSidak.com is always focussed on helping youth of today through our various campaigns. Our aim is to empower the youth of today and to achieve this, we bring first of its kind campaign "Jobs4All" on 25th November 2012 at Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Sahib, New Delhi along with support from Dharam Prachar Committee(Education & Youth Wing - DSGMC)

Major Attractions
Jobs Counselling
Skills Grooming Interaction
Jobs Related Email Notifications
Government Jobs Information
Resuming Writing by Industry Experts

Please find the poster attached..

We request you to spread the information via social networking sites by uploading camp poster and help those who actually needs it.

For More Information and Other Event Updates visit http://www.sikhisidak.com/upcoming-events.html

--

Administrator | www.SikhiSidak.com | ad...@sikhisidak.com

Donate Blood Save Life | www.Blood4All.co.in

Connect with us | Google+ Facebook YouTube Vimeo Twitter

--
Dr. Babita G. Kataria
Director,CDMC

job poster.jpg