Job Opening at ZAWANA

Dr.Babita G Kataria

Dec 22, 2012, 3:38:51 AM12/22/12
to batch2012...@googlegroups.com

Dear Students

IF INTERESTED THEN DO IT IMMEDIATELY

"Video games are, by definition, fun. They are flashy, alluring pastime for the nearly many decades of

their existence. For lucky few, video games have become a job for them (Who can even dream of this).

These guys are GAME PROGRAMMERS.

We don't need only developers. We need artists, designers and engineer’s technical work together so

that they can make great apps / games. That can be any games, maps or any tool.

So you have that programming zeal, lets meet up. We are extremely selective on basis of ethics and

positive attitude because we believe small teams can collaborate to great innovations.

Get paid for your Passion!!!"

About Company: Zawna Health LLC is a US based company that provides Medical Coding and Billing for

Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Surgical Hospitals, Physical Therapy Services etc, and Focused Community

Hospitals.

Zawna just started its own Software Division. Product based company for Mobiles Games /

Applications.

Zawna is  looking for hard core programmers

Position: Android Game / Application Developer

Experience: 0 – 1 Year

Job Location: Udyog Vihar Phase – V, Gurgaon

Job Description: Android Game / Application development.

What skills we are looking for:

Must have strong programing.

Research & Development.

Passion for programing.

Eligibility:  Passion and Extremely strong programing skills are must, no need to worry about academics or backlogs, if any ;).

Contact Person: Udit Dutta

Email: udit....@zawna.com

Work Profile:

We are looking for hardcore and aggressive Java Programmers for games development.

Design and development of Mobile Games / Applications.

Analyze product requirements and coordinate features, user experience and UI among team

members.

Games Logics / animation implementation.

Research and Development.

How To apply: If you think, you are good programmer send your CV to

udit....@zawna.com

NOTE: This opening is on urgent basis, only who can join before December. Candidates completing their courses after Dec 2012 will not be considered for this position.

Package: As per candidate caliber.

Number Of Positions: 12

Company Website: http://www.zawna.com/

Address: Plot No. 809 Udyog Vihar Phase-5, Gurgaon, Haryana

Land Mark: Behind of “The Trident Hotel, Gurgaon”

--
Dr. Babita G. Kataria
Director,CDMC