Urgent opening for Batch 2007-2011 & 2008-2012

Dr.Babita G Kataria

Nov 8, 2012, 1:45:32 AM11/8/12
to batch2012...@googlegroups.com, unplaced...@googlegroups.com, gtbit_plac...@googlegroups.com
Dear Students,

We are pleased to inform you that, M/s Sun Mansion Architects is looking for the candidates for Sales / Marketing position on immediate basis.

Interested Students are required to send their CVs at "gtbit.ipu...@gmail.com" with Subject line " Interested For Your name -  Sun Mansion Architects" till tomorrow 11 am i.e. 8th November 2012.

Details are mention below:

Future of Sun Mansion Architects

At present SMA is very aggressive sales teams which sell solar products along with own solutions. They have a very ambitious target for FY 2012-13. As a short term goal SMA plans to enter into manufacturing of solar water heaters and solar lamps by November, 2013. They aim to recruit a number of ambitious, hard working and honest employees by March, 2013 to fulfill our goals. We aim to recruit people in fields of:

a) Sales (Sales executive)

b) Execution (Project engineer)

c) Management (Project management)

At present they operate in Bihar and Delhi/NCR but they wish to expand their offices in west, central, north and south India. SMA is in process of registering itself as a channel partner of MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable energy) and Intersolar Pvt. Ltd. and seeks to establish its long term relations with colleges to recruit its manpower.

1 Campus Offer

SMA seeks fresh, pro-active, curious, ambitious and hard working engineers for sales, execution and management. We have big plans with our new employees and hence we offer adequate remunerations to our future employees. Our offer will not only motivate our future employees to perform to desired levels but also give them an opportunity to understand and enter the giant sector of solar industries. The exposure we provide will exploit and improvise their innate skills and help them learn new basics of life and business.

Compensation structure is as below

Duration

Fixed Compensation

per month (in Rs.)

Travelling allowance

(in Rs.)

Mobile

(in Rs.)

Performance

award

Employee

status

First two months

7000

2000

400

2% of basic

price of total

sales at the

end of the

month

On probation

Next two months

12000

2000

400

2% of basic

price of total

sales at the

end of the

month

On probation

Onwards

16000

1500

800

2% of basic

price of total

sales at the

end of the

month

Confirmed

Other terms and conditions

1) The sales job will have monthly targets.

2) The employee has to complete first two months’ cumulative target assigned to him and the employee will be on probation for first two months of employment.

3) On fulfillment of first two month’s target the employee will be rewarded with increment in salary as stated in above table but he will still be on probation for following two months.

4) On fulfillment of second two month’s target the employee will be rewarded with increment in salary as stated in above table but in this case the employee should fulfill each month’s target.

5) On fulfillment of second two month’s target the employee will be rewarded with increment in salary as stated in above table and will be confirmed in the company.

6) During probation Sun Mansion Architects reserve all rights to terminate the employment contract with a week’s notice at any time of employment.

7) After probation (i.e. on payroll) Sun Mansion Architects reserve all rights to terminate the employment contract with a month’s notice at any time of employment.

8) After hiring Sun Mansion Architects can delay and even cancel candidate’s employment without prior notice.

2   Selection criteria

1)      Sales Engineer (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Instrumentation):

a) Candidate having an idea of solar solar PV technology and its market in India will be preferred. Candidate should also possess an idea of solar water heating technology.

b) Candidate should have good vocal skills (both English and Hindi).

c) Candidate should have a healthy medical history and no long term disease.

d) Candidate should be enthusiastic about meeting people, generating business and other aspects of core sales.

e) Candidate should be receptive of relocating and travelling.

f) Candidates with experience of travelling, creative thinking and extra co-curricular activities will be highly preferred.

g) Candidate should have a positive approach towards life.

i) Male candidates preferred. Female candidates with exceptional above qualities can be considered.

3 Selection procedure

The students will be given a presentation on SMA and their work profile. Interested candidates can apply for written exam consisting of both subjective and objective questions and accordingly they will be shortlisted for Group discussion round. The short listed candidates will be called for interview. Selected candidates will be given offer letter immediately after interview round.

For more details you can visit the website: www.sunmansionarchitects.com

For any query, contact CDMC Deptt.

--
Dr. Babita G. Kataria