ANOTHER PROFILE FOR JOB : www.omrsolutions.com/www.irislink.com, Reponse till 13th Oct. 2012

bgk....@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2012, 8:59:40 AM10/12/12
to batch2012...@googlegroups.com
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHJ3VHdwTnNXV1psSVBmX3pNcTlxblE6MQ

ANOTHER PROFILE FOR JOB : www.omrsolutions.com/www.irislink.com, Reponse till 13th Oct. 2012

Details From Company: looking for ultra efficient, performance culture oriented and dynamic professionals to enable us to improve our already superlative credentials in the market. www.omrsolutions.com/www.irislink.com Job Description for Management Trainee(Sales) : Position : Management Trainee - Sales Experience, Location: Freshers , Delhi NCR Company Name : OMR India Outsources Pvt Ltd Profile: Sales Team for Hardware, Software & Innovative IT Equipments Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate in Management/Engineering Salary : 1.50L - 1.80L + Incentives Joining : Immediate Desired Candidate Profile for Management Trainee(Sales): · Responsible for the business generation of the OMR software & IT Equipments of the company for India. · Handling Dealers through phone calls and demonstration across the country to ensure better coverage & customer satisfaction. · Identify prospective customers in various verticals and introduce company product. · Communicating company product portfolio to customers. · Promoting Business in different verticals and generating new business. · Submit proposals and negotiate based on specific requirements. · Manage good Relationship with customers regarding product, pricing, marketing, promotion and delivery. OMR India Outsources ISO 9001 : 2008 certified company represents services and solutions focused to bring technology that enables society towards automation and improves to become a knowledge worker. OMR India Outsources was formed as India Outsources in the year 2003 by the first generation Entrepreneurs and over a period of time it has evolved itself from the small company to the Medium Scale company reaching its customer base across the world . Today OMR India Outsources has its owned 6 Indian offshore and marketing offices and 5 International Locations providing solutions in various segments for Technology. We are the channel partners of IRIS products. I.R.I.S. Professional Solutions enables companies and administrations to find in one company the innovative expertise and hi-tech solutions to efficiently manage electronic documents, information flows and IT infrastructure.OMR India Outsources today works in Identification Technologies like OMR, OCR,ICR ,Biometric, Smart Cards and RFID based Solutions. Each of an OMR India Outsources product , services or solutions are based on the true fact of Innovation , and at each step verifies that the said services and solutions is cost effective way answer to customer’s need. OMR India Outsources Pvt. Ltd. 301-302,Sheetla House, 73-74, Nehru Place New Delhi-110019