Fwd: Software Developer Job in Bangalore

Dr.Babita G Kataria

Jun 23, 2013, 11:44:35 AM6/23/13
to batch2013placements, batch2012...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Denisys Technologies <jo...@denisystech.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Subject: Software Developer Job in Bangalore
To: Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology <bgk....@gmail.com>

Denisys Technologies

Dear Sir/Madam,

Can you please forward the below Job description to your BTech(IT)/MCA students passed out in the years 2012 and 2013.

-----------------

Greeting from Denisys Technologies!

Denisys Technologies is a cloud based application & solution provider, based in Bangalore, owns and operates the applications and platforms, Maple CRM™ (maplecrm.com) and ClientFisher™ (clientfisher.com)

We are searching for software developers to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable Web-based tools, Product designs and to be part of our cloud based applications and solutions provided through ClientFIsher™ cloud application platform.  They should be working closely with our product managers and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, database (SQL), interest to work in latest web technologies  and cloud based applications are major elements of this position.

Experience Required: None.

Qualification: BTech(IT), MCA or MSc (IT) – 2012/13 pass out.

Technical Skills:

Programming Language: C++ or PHP

Good understanding of Web Technologies: CSS, AJAX, HTTP, HTML, Javascript

Good knowledge in SQL & RDBMS concepts.

Responsibilities
• Design and develop web applications and utilities.

• Develop fast, cost effective and optimized database interfaces and interactions.
• Update self and colleagues on emerging technologies or applications and creating the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
• Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community.
• Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools.

Additional Skills required.

• Excellent communication skills.

• Self-starter with strong self-management skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities

Desired Skills:

PHP programming experience

How to Apply:

Send your latest resume to jo...@denisystech.com  with subject line ‘2013Q2-Software Developer’