Fwd: Fw: Windows Azure Webcast on 27th Nov, 2012 (02:00 PM to 04:00 PM)

Dr.Babita G Kataria

Nov 26, 2012, 5:07:51 AM11/26/12
to batch2013...@googlegroups.com, batch2012...@googlegroups.com
Dear Students

IF INTERESTED :

Microsoft is  the Windows Azure Webcast on Migrating Web Applications to Windows Azure.

Webcast Details:

Date: 27th November, 2012 (Tuesday)
Time: 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM

Migrating Web Applications to Windows Azure
This webcast will compare and contract Windows Azure with some of the popular Cloud platforms.
We will demonstrate how to migrate an existing application deployed on a Public Cloud to Windows Azure.
By end of this session, you will be able to correlate the concepts of Windows Azure with the concepts that you may be already familiar with.

Request you to spread awareness about the same among the community so that they can attend and learn.

Windows Azure Webcast
Migrating Web Applications to Windows Azure

This webcast will compare and contrast Windows Azure with some of the popular Cloud platforms.
We will demonstrate how to migrate an existing application deployed on a Public Cloud to Windows Azure.
By end of this session, you will be able to correlate the concepts of Windows Azure with the concepts that you may be already familiar with.

Register Today for the Windows Azure Webcast

Date: 27th November, 2012 (Tuesday)
Time: 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM

The link to attend the meeting is displayed on the confirmation message that appears after submitting the Registration form. Please install the LiveMeeting Client prior to the Webcast.

--
Dr. Babita G. Kataria
Director,CDMC