displaying the fraction field colormapped by the elevation

Ayoub Mansar

Oct 25, 2022, 11:28:21 AM10/25/22
to basilisk-fr
Hello everyone,
I apologize first if this  has been asked before or if it's a "dumb" question, I tried to look for it in previous conversations and couldn't find anything.
I want to output the evolution of the volume fraction with time ( I did it), and I would like to color this field according to its z-coordinates (which is y-coordinate in basilisk), as it was done in http://basilisk.fr/src/examples/breaking.c with the multilayer solver,  where a free surface elevation field is defined.
Is this possible ? with adding some parameter to draw_vof() function or something ?
Thank you in advance,
Ayoub

j.a.v...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2022, 6:07:27 AM10/27/22
to basilisk-fr
Hallo Ayoub,

Check this example:

Antoon

Ayoub Mansar

Oct 28, 2022, 5:47:54 AM10/28/22
to basilisk-fr
Hello Antoon,
Thank you so much that's what I was looking for !
Kind regards,
Ayoub