Bug tracer with periodic BC Gerris

Jean-Pierre Issartel

Nov 2, 2022, 11:53:15 AM11/2/22
to basilisk-fr
Hi, I am using Gerris and should probably move to Basilisk. I am using a 32x32x32 cube with three periodic BC. I have computed a purely turbulent flow in this domain, corresponding to a torus without boundaries. This flow has same behaviour statitically in all meshes, with zero mean. However, when I want to scatter a scalar tracer in this domain using this flow off-line, there is clearly an anomalous behaviour at the faces with locally created tracer. How can I fix that. Is it difficult to transfer my computations to Basilisk using the same flow ?