Wrong BC with tangential velocity when using three-phase.h solver

Ramazan Doğanay

Nov 16, 2022, 4:13:13 AM11/16/22
to basilisk-fr
Hello all,

I am new to Basilisk and I am trying to adapt atomisation.c to my case. In my case, I want to solve two different impinging jet problem, so I implement three-phase.h solver from http://basilisk.fr/sandbox/ray/Three_Phase/three-phase.h but when I add tangential velocity for angled flow, flow is moving down (see 4t.mp4). there seems to be no problem when there is no tangential velocity (see 4.mp4). You can see my code three_phase.c

In addition, when I solve similar problem with two_phase.h solver with same liquid, there is no problem (see 40.c and nogravity_30_9). How can I fix my problem for three_phase ?

Thank you,
Ramazan
nogravity_30_9.mp4
4.mp4