Header file is not found

Yutian He

Jun 18, 2024, 2:51:43 AMJun 18
to basilisk-fr
Hi everyone

I am very new to Basilisk. I encountered a problem when I am trying to run simulation of particles in 2D turbulence on Basilisk website(http://basilisk.fr/sandbox/Antoonvh/pc.c#flow-tracers-and-inertial-particles).  The returned error message told me that some header files are not found ("tracer-particles.h" and "stokes-particles.h"); I searched them in the ~/basilisk/src and found nothing. I followed the installation instructions step by step to install basilisk on my computer. Is this normal that my basilisk package does not include some header files? Can I or how to install these header files (packages) manually if this problem is not caused by mistakes during installation.

Haochen Huang

Jun 18, 2024, 3:51:23 AMJun 18
to basilisk-fr
Hi,
The header files you mentioned are written by Antoon (one of the Basilisk contributor) himself which are not included into source code of Basilisk. You can find these files in his sandbox. Click raw the page to copy all the code.