Viscosity and density for two-phase with embed

kevin.a....@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2024, 10:52:29 AM (14 days ago) Jun 20
to basilisk-fr
As suggested by Stephane during my presentation to the BMM last month, I'm now trying to use embed rather than mask for my ship force computations.  Examples karman.c and  sphere.c are very useful.  I'm making progress; however, my initial computations for flow around a cylinder indicate that viscous water effects aren't being modelled.  I've tried setting muv in event properties, but it seems to have no influence.  Is there anything special I should be doing for viscosity and density when using two-phase and embed together?