Installation problem

ryany

Nov 16, 2022, 10:08:11 PM11/16/22
to basilisk-fr
Hi everyone

I'm new to Basilisk, and try to install basilisk on Ubuntu 22.02(on a virtual machine). When I type in these command lines, error occurs(shown in the pictures). I've been stuck on this problem for days, can someone tell me how to fix it?

Thank you 2022-11-17 105230.png2022-11-17 105349.png2022-11-17 105452.png

Yi Dai

Nov 17, 2022, 7:07:22 AM11/17/22
to basilisk-fr
Hi Ryany,

It seems your virtual machine don't have openGL dependence: you may try this first and then install: http://basilisk.fr/src/gl/INSTALL#debian-based-systems-debian-ubuntu-etc.

Dai

ryany

Nov 18, 2022, 5:19:54 AM11/18/22
to basilisk-fr
Hi Dai

Thanks for your advice. Following the instruction, I still encountered some problems.

For the first step, I typed in "sudo apt-get install bison libglu1-mesa-dev libglew-dev libgl1-mesa-dev"
屏幕截图 2022-11-18 172005.png

Then do "make libglutils.a libfb_glx.a"
屏幕截图 2022-11-18 172240.png

After finishing these two steps, start compilation
屏幕截图 2022-11-18 172430.png

and do "make". But some problems showed up
屏幕截图 2022-11-18 172617.png

I don't know what's going on here. And hope it's not too much to ask you for help again.

Yi Dai

Nov 18, 2022, 9:50:22 AM11/18/22
to basilisk-fr
maybe you could try a "virtual appliance"

j.a.v...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2022, 8:40:49 AM11/21/22
to basilisk-fr
Hallo Ryany,

> I don't know what's going on here

Apart from the messages, do you experience any problem with the functionality of the install?

It all looks pretty OK te me.

Antoon