BMM Wednesday December 14th 2pm

Jacob Maarek

Nov 9, 2022, 10:34:23 AM11/9/22
to basilisk-fr
Hello all,

My name is Jacob Maarek and I am doctoral student under the advisement of Stéphane Zaleski and Stéphane Popinet. I am taking over the organization of the Basilisk Monthly Meetings going forward.

The next meeting will be held Wednesday December 14th at 2pm in 401 at Institut Jean le Rond D'Alembert. There will be a zoom meeting for those who would like to attend remotely.

I am looking for volunteers to present their work.

Looking forward to December!

Jacob

Jacob Maarek

Nov 23, 2022, 10:46:52 AM11/23/22
to basilisk-fr
Hello all,

The presentations for the following BMM are:

Damien Huet: An adaptive front-tracking solver for immersed biological capsules in large complex domains

Ahmed Basil Kottilingal: Scalable Front Tracking Method using Basilisk

Cheers,

Jacob