Output results to HDF5 files

Raphael

Jun 5, 2024, 2:10:03 AMJun 5
to basilisk-fr
Dear all,

I'm using the output_xmf.h and output_hdf5.h in http://basilisk.fr/sandbox/acastillo/output_fields/ to output my results to HDF5 files. However, I'm having some problems. When I removed the periodic conditions, the code run properly. But when I added the periodic conditions, there were some errors. I have attached the code, the job script, and the error message here. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Very appreciate for your help!

Best,
Raphael

code.jpeg
script.jpeg
error.jpeg

Andrés Castillo-Castellanos

Jun 6, 2024, 10:31:03 AMJun 6
to basilisk-fr
Hi,

I updated the output routines.There's an example here http://basilisk.fr/sandbox/acastillo/output_fields/xdmf/test_output1_xmf.c
Let me know if it works ok.

Cheers,

Andrés Castillo-Castellanos

Jun 6, 2024, 10:56:49 AMJun 6
to basilisk-fr
Hello,

Here's a proposed patch to fix the output_vtu routines and maybe merge them with the src. Please let me know if the code is clear enough.

Cheers,
patches

Raphael

Jun 7, 2024, 4:44:15 AMJun 7
to basilisk-fr
Hi Andrés,

I have tested these new routines with my code and they worked. Both output_vtu() and output_xmf() worked fine. Thanks a lot for your help.

Best,
Raphael