BASIC programming in TiddlyWiki proper (i.e. IDE closed)

Charlie Veniot

Dec 6, 2021, 8:16:20 PM12/6/21
to Basic Anywhere Machine NEWS
So BASIC programming in the native TiddlyWiki environment.

I really want to build this handy convenience into the IDE, which may require some architectural tweaking to the original design/plan for the IDE.  I have to do some thinking ...

Charlie Veniot

Dec 6, 2021, 8:19:59 PM12/6/21
to Basic Anywhere Machine NEWS
Forgot to add an informative screenshot.
  • console window for program before edits
  • console window for program after edits and before saving
  • diff-viewer window
  • related buttons (Diff and RUN) on the tiddler toolbar for the ".BAS" tiddler
Screenshot 2021-12-06 8.32.51 PM (1).png