CLI New Samples Missing after dataset copy

Nihir Patel

Jul 27, 2022, 1:17:05 PM7/27/22
to basespace-developers
Hello All,

I've two issues that I am hoping to get some help for,

I am using CLI and below is my command to copy one of the dataset to new project

#1 Create new project
project_name="test"
new_project_name="test_deliver"
sample_id="123456"

new_project_id=$(bs project create -n=$new_project_name --exist-ok --terse)

dataset_ids=$( bs dataset list --input-biosample-id=$sample_id --project-name=$project_name --terse)

fastq_dataset_id=${dataset_ids[0]}

bs dataset copy --id=$fastq_dataset_id --project=$new_project_id

The issues are,
1) In the basespace web browser the new_project_id doesn't show any Samples
2) In CLI the dataset name includes "Copy" prefix , and I can not find a way to change it.

Thanks