Discussion on Astrophotography with Ajay Talwar --> This Sunday @ Planetarium

keerthi kiran

May 17, 2013, 7:13:14 AM5/17/13
to BAS, bas-an...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
As you all know, Ajay Talwar is in Bangalore. He is one of the best Astrophotographers in India and is a photographer for TWAN. He has agreed to give a talk on "Photography with a DSLR and a Camera". This will be more of an interaction session with Ajay. We will choose a few of his excellent photos and discuss about how he took the photos, how he processed them and so on...

Ajay Talwar is a wonderful speaker who keeps it simple and practical. So, please make use of this opportunity to interact with him and learn from him.

The details of the event are as follows.

Venue:
Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, Bangalore

Date and Time:
19-May-2013 4:45PM

Please see Ajay's mail below and reply to me if you want to ask any specific questions.

Thanks and Regards,
Keerthi Kiran M,
Secretary, BAS

May 17, 2013, 7:15:27 AM5/17/13
to BAS, bas-an...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 4:43 PM, keerthi kiran <info...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello All,
As you all know, Ajay Talwar is in Bangalore. He is one of the best Astrophotographers in India and is a photographer for TWAN. He has agreed to give a talk on "Photography with a DSLR and a Tripod". This will be more of an interaction session with Ajay. We will choose a few of his excellent photos and discuss about how he took the photos, how he processed them and so on...

keerthi kiran

May 19, 2013, 2:02:27 AM5/19/13
to BAS, bas-an...@googlegroups.com
Reminder for the event...
Please be there and make the best use of this opportunity...

Regards,
Keerthi