Summary of Upcoming Events!

Katie Sullivan

Sep 26, 2011, 11:07:29 PM9/26/11
to Baruch MPA Students
Hello Busy Baruchians! This'll be quick:

With so much happening I thought you could use a (very) brief summary
of the MPA Club's upcoming activities.

====Tuesday, September 26==== (tomorrow!)
NY Metro Chapter of the American Society for Public Administration -
Kickoff Event
Register here: http://nymetroaspakickoff-efbevent.eventbrite.com/

====Friday, September 30==== (this Friday!)
Deadline to register with the MPA Club team for New York Cares Day on
October 15
Register here: www.newyorkcaresday.org/baruchmpaclub (use discount
code NYCD11HALF)

====Monday, October 3==== (limited capacity, register now!)
An Engine for Good: The B-Corporation for Social Entrepreneurs
Register here:
http://zicklin.baruch.cuny.edu/centers/field/events/an-engine-for-good-the-b-corporation-for-social-entrepreneurs

====Wednesday, October 12==== (international guests!)
NAMP Welcome Reception & Roundtable with Dean Birdsell
No registration required, just RSVP on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=221869024533977

If you're not signed up for at least one of these events than you than
you better come to our next general meeting on Wednesday 10/19 at 8:45
and tell us what kind of events YOU would like to see! ;D

Looking forward to seeing some new faces and catching up with old
friends... That was quick right? Night!

Katie

www.facebook.com/groups/170447491288/
www.spanbaruch.com/mpaclub