Networking Social and Happy Hours Event on Friday February 8 at 5:30 PM

1 view

Tony Exuma

Feb 7, 2013, 12:37:19 AM2/7/13
to Baruch MPA Students, prad...@aol.com, kimberly...@baruchmail.cuny.edu, smcmil...@gmail.com, jhal...@gmail.com, shil...@gmail.com, rubin....@baruchmail.cuny.edu, c2inve...@aol.com, julia...@baruchmail.cuny.edu, Charmaine....@baruchmail.cuny.edu, Charmaine.Bra...@baruchmail.cuny.edu, bernar...@baruchmail.cuny.edu, Pierre Tony Exuma

Hi Baruchians!

Come join us as we are starting the new semester with a high dose of happiness at "The Globe".

We will also distribute our agenda about what we have in store for the semester and how you can get involved and have your questions answered about your new classes, text books and other activities on Campus or Off-Campus.

Rendezvous at:

The Globe (158, East 23rd between Lexington and Third)

From 5:30 pm to 10:00 PM

Come join the groove... with our VP Jillian, our Secretary Peter, our Treasurer Innthee and me your Club's humble President.

Follow the link to the Networking Social and Happy Hours Event at: http://www.facebook.com/events/531728933533726/

Thank you,

Pierre Tony Exuma

MPA Club President