TONIGHT and an important announcement

Katie Sullivan

May 10, 2012, 12:01:42 PM5/10/12
to baruch-mp...@googlegroups.com
Hello MPA Club, MPA students and alumni alike, it's MOVIE NIGHT!

TONIGHT, please join the Baruch College MPA Club for a debut screening of the documentary Priority Seating, produced by our very own Baruch MPA candidate ('13), Andrea Sorkin. Be among the first to view her eye-opening film that exposes the social significance of autoimmune illness. Witness interviews with four patients whose stories reveal an alarming paradigm – one that warrants response from healthcare providers, politicians, and from the public. Refreshments will be served and space is limited so please register here: http://priorityseating.eventbrite.com/

LATER TONIGHT, immediately following tonight's film screening at Baruch, please join us for a City-wide MPA Social as part of Public Service Recognition Week at The Three Monkeys bar at 8:30pm.  Let us know you're coming by registering here: http://mpasocial-eorg.eventbrite.com/

FINALLY, there was a very important announcement made on our Facebook page last night... make sure you read it if you haven't yet, here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/170447491288/permalink/10150969384411289/

See you tonight!

Katie Sullivan
President, MPA Club