1st Club meeting of Fall 2011 - 9/14

Justin

Aug 30, 2011, 10:54:41 PM8/30/11
to Baruch MPA Students
My fellow MPA'ers know.

Amidst the chaos that rages the first weeks of each new school year,
you see desperate people, looking for something true, noble, and
steady. Once zesty professors will turn out to bore, classes that were
said to be easy will be revealed to be harder than humanly possible,
or your penniless from bookstore prices! I'm here to tell you of an
answer to their pleas… THE MONTHLY MPA CLUB MEETING!

Yes, in just TWO SHORT WEEKS, we will have our first MPA Club meeting
of the Fall 2011 semester. The meeting will get started around 8:40 to
give the victims of over zealous professors time to make it, without
having to be paraded in front of a full room. If you're anywhere
within 20mi of campus, we hope you'll make it.

Tell your classmates that there is something they can count on! Tell
them to come to the MPA Club Meeting!

No really, tell them or else.

See you September 14th, 8:40pm.