Volunteer Opportunities for Baruch MPA Students

Katie Sullivan

Mar 19, 2012, 7:07:18 PM3/19/12
to Baruch MPA Students
Hey Baruchians:

The MPA Club has a couple upcoming events in need of volunteers.
These are great opportunities for anyone looking to get more involved
in the Club, or even to run for office next month.

1st: We need at least two people to work the registration table at
this Friday's social event. During down times this is a good place to
meet new people and network. We would ask that you arrive 30 minutes
prior to the event to help us welcome any early birds, but we expect
that most people will arrive by 6:30. At that point we can all take
turns manning the table for stragglers so that you have plenty of time
to mix and mingle yourself. (Don't forget to register if you haven't
yet! http://ow.ly/9o4wq)

2nd: We are looking for a Team Leader for this spring's New York
Cares Day. The city-wide day of service takes place on Saturday April
21, but we need to register a Leader by this Friday. Last fall we not
only had a great time for this good cause, but we supported a fellow
alum in the process (Executive Director of New York Cares, Gary
Bagley, received his Executive MPA here in 2005!). Read more about
the opportunity http://ow.ly/9KKZI and let us know if you are
interested or have any questions.

Please contact me at katie.mj...@gmail.com, no later than
Thursday evening, if you would like to know more about either of the
above opportunities to volunteer with the MPA Club.

Thanks all!

Katie