"Actions speak louder than words" on New York Cares Day!

Tony Exuma

Mar 26, 2012, 1:00:56 AM3/26/12
to baruch-mp...@googlegroups.com
"Actions speak louder than words!"

Show some love for New York City and join your classmates in volunteer service by signing up for the Baruch MPA Club Team for New York Cares Day on Saturday, April 21st!
Join 5,000 of your fellow New Yorkers as well on... that Saturday 21st, as we roll up our sleeves, get our hands dirty and clean up the city. This important day of service will, for the first time, focus on our city's waterfront.

Please join the Baruch MPA Club and help make your city’s outdoor space cleaner, greener and more accessible through planting, mulching, composting, and painting in parks or waterfronts.

Date & Time: Saturday, April 21st 2012 from 9:30 to 3:00 PM

Team website: www.newyorkcaresday.org/baruchmpaclub

How: Click on "Join Our Team"from the team website and enter the discount code: NYCDS12HALF, to bring registration cost from $20 to $10 !

Location: A garden, park or waterfront project inManhattan or Brooklyn / TBA

Who: MPA students and friends!

Please dress comfortably!

--
Excelsior...!