申請問題

flagman5

Aug 31, 2010, 9:38:47 PM8/31/10
to Baruch College 研究所台灣同學會
大家好

我目前想申請Baruch MS Marketing 可是我的GMAT 只有570 (55%) 我的verbal只有20
我是很想再考一次 可是沒有時間了 又很貴

請問各位有什麼看法 我有機會錄取嗎 還是勉強再考一次? HELP!

謝謝

Cindy Chang

Sep 5, 2010, 7:55:26 PM9/5/10
to flag...@gmail.com, Baruch College 研究所台灣同學會
Hi, there:

I believe it's to your advantage to have a higher GMAT score if possible.

Even if you can get accepted (which I don't know) by Baruch, when you look for internships in the US and disclose an ordinary GMAT score, you may have a harder time of getting one unless you are going to work for Chinese/Taiwanese companies who don't really care about your GMAT scores.

Good luck!

Cindy

--
您已訂閱「Google 網上論壇」的「Baruch College 研究所台灣同學會」群組,因此我們特別傳送這封郵件通知您。
如要在此群組張貼留言,請傳送電子郵件至 baruch-co...@googlegroups.com

--
Cindy Yuhsin Chang

Chuan-Yuan Huang

Sep 6, 2010, 11:57:24 AM9/6/10
to cindy....@gmail.com, flag...@gmail.com, Baruch College 研究所台灣同學會
GMAT is only important for application to business graduate school, unless you are applying for educational positions.

I encourage you to get higher score, and 600 is not really difficult.  However, I have to say, GMAT score is not really relevant to job application.  If you get high score then it is a plus, but not significant.  If you get low score no one would ask you (and I assume you will not list low GMAT score on your resume).

Anyway, you better take again and it is good for you.