5 Mid-Year Tax Planning Strategies for Small Business Owners

Small Business Administration

Jun 18, 2017, 8:50:22 AM6/18/17
to bart...@googlegroups.com
SBA logo

nsm

June is National Safety Month and the SBA has information to help keep your business and employees safe. As an employer, federal and state laws require you to clearly display official labor and employment posters detailing federal and applicable state labor laws. The U.S. Department of Labor and state agencies provide posters at no cost to employers.

>Get the details

SBA Administrator

Entrepreneurship for Military Spouses

By SBA Administrator Linda McMahon

We are all aware of the tremendous sacrifices members of our military make to defend our country and our citizens. But we may not be aware that military spouses make incredible sacrifices as well.  One of them may be their own careers as they frequently move, often to remote areas, in support of their spouses in the service.

> Read more

Connect with U.S. Ambassadors to Help you Export

Did you know that the Department of State’s Direct Line Program provides market intelligence to U.S. companies looking to do business abroad? With over 270 Embassies and Consulates in over 190 countries, our ambassadors and their economic and commercial experts are uniquely-positioned to share actionable information with U.S. businesses, particularly small and medium sized enterprises.

Direct Line provides economic and market overviews as well as sector specific commercial opportunities to assist U.S. exports and commercial investment.

> Sign up for a Direct Line webinar

Choosing a Retirement Solution for Your Small Business

The Department of Labor and The California Society of Tax Consultants will provide a webinar en español for small business owners and small business accountants on June 28th.

The webinar will cover:

  • Explanation of the various retirement savings options
  • Security of the retirement options
  • Benefits for employers and employees
  • Steps you can take to begin the process

>Register here

Learning Center

Competitive Advantage Course

What sets you apart from your competition? Learn how to brand, study your competition, identify customers and their preferences and create pricing strategies with this course. Leverage the uniqueness of your business to create a real competitive advantage.

>Launch the course

5 Mid-Year Tax Planning Strategies

For many small business owners, thinking about taxes occurs only twice a year when returns are being prepared and perhaps at the end of the year. This is a mistake. With half of 2017 over, now is a great time to assess where you stand and to take action that will be helpful to your 2017 tax bill.

>Read more

Unsubscribe | Update your subscriptions or modify your password/email address at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page.

All SBA programs and services are provided on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance

This email was sent to bart...@googlegroups.com by Small Business Administration (SBA) · 409 3rd St, SW · Washington DC 20416 · 1-800-827-5722 GovDelivery logo