Get Ready To Celebrate National Small Business Week

Small Business Administration

Apr 23, 2017, 9:13:01 AM4/23/17
to bart...@googlegroups.com
Register now for webinars, events and more to highlight this special week
SBA logo

National Small Business Week Banner

The countdown to National Small Business Week (NSBW) is on!

NSBW (April 30th - May 6th) is an annual event hosted by the U.S. Small Business Administration to recognize the nation’s top small businesses, entrepreneurs, small business advocates and champions. We're pleased to announce this year's webinars on a variety of business topics.

The U.S. Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Businesses

Presented by Visa

May 2, 2017 | 2:00-3:00 pm ET

Register here

5 Fabulous Habits of Local Business Champions

Presented by YP

May 3, 2017 | 2:00-3:00 pm ET

Register here

Grow Your Business Online
Presented by Google
May 3, 2017
4:00-5:00 pm ET

Register here

The Future of Small Business Innovation
Presented by Salesforce
May 4, 2017
2:30-3:30 pm ET

Register here

How to Write Your Email Content in 15 Minutes or Less

Presented by Constant Contact

May 4, 2017 | 3:30-4:30 pm ET

Register here

Find the Hidden Money in America

Presented by Chase

May 4, 2017 | 5:00-6:00 pm ET

Register here

SBA Administrator

Writing YOUR Success Story
By SBA Administrator Linda McMahon

Once upon a time….

It’s the classic opening to our favorite fairy tales. As children we dream of magic potions and knights in shining armor that will provide our happily ever after. How were we to know that our own hard work, skill and determination could be far more effective? Once upon a time, my husband and I started our business sharing a desk.

National Volunteer Week

Webinars

LIVE Webinar | Don't Let Marketing Bite You: 4 Ways to Reach More Customers

Finding new customers is a top priority for small business owners, but is often costly and time consuming. Get some tips on finding new customers during this webinar produced by SCORE, a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration. We’ll cover how to attract more web traffic and increase online sales, cost-effectively reach existing customers and use free online listings to get found locally.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT

Register Here

BLOG | 10 Ways To Get New Customers

Every small business owner wants to attract new customers. Here are 10 time-tested ways to help you bring in new customers.

BLOG | Franchise Fees: Why Do You Pay Them And How Much Are They?

There are plenty of myths about franchising. A great deal of them revolve around money. I hear these two statements a lot:

“Franchise companies make most of their profits from franchise fees.”

“If it wasn’t for those franchise fees, I’d probably consider buying a franchise business.”

In this article, I’m going to teach you all about franchisee fees, including why you pay them and how franchisors make money.

Learning Center

Introduction To Human Resources

Human resource management plays a critical role for small businesses, so as a small business owner it is important that you understand the main human resource management issues. This course will provide an overview of human resource management for entrepreneurs. It describes the important principles and processes used in human resource management.

Unsubscribe | Update your subscriptions or modify your password/email address at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page.

All SBA programs and services are provided on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance

This email was sent to bart...@googlegroups.com by Small Business Administration (SBA) · 409 3rd St, SW · Washington DC 20416 · 1-800-827-5722 Powered by GovDelivery