April is Financial Capability Month

Small Business Administration

Apr 2, 2017, 8:43:05 AM4/2/17
to bart...@googlegroups.com
SBA logo

April is Financial Capability Month

April is Financial Capability Month, so now it's a great time for small business owners or aspiring entrepreneurs to brush up on their financial skills. SBA has numerous resources to help you get your business financially fit.

SBA Administrator

BLOG: Taking a Risk
By SBA Administrator Linda McMahon

Entrepreneurs know that every small business starts with taking a risk. We have an idea for a product or service, but even the best ideas require a leap of faith. Whether it is our money or time or the security of working for someone else, we put ourselves on the line when we pursue our goals. When that risk succeeds… simply put, it’s empowering.

social-security-month

For more than 80 years, Social Security has helped secure today and tomorrow with information, tools, and resources to meet our customers’ changing needs and lifestyles.

In April, we’re celebrating National Social Security Month and encouraging you to take five steps toward your financial security. Get a head start by visiting the Social Security Administration's website to find easily accessible detailed information, publications, Frequently Asked Questions, and other resources for almost any circumstance.

Webinars

EVENT | Grow your export sales at the Export-Import Bank Annual Conference in DC

EXIM Bank's Annual Conference presents a unique opportunity for American exporters to learn how they can reduce their international risks and grow their international sales. Attendees include more than 1,100 exporters and representatives of financial institutions, foreign trade partners, international buyers and government officials. At the event, participants also have an opportunity to meet with EXIM Bank staff about export finance solutions.

Register here

LIVE Webinar | Don't Let Marketing Bite You: 4 Ways to Reach More Customers

Finding new customers is a top priority for small business owners, but is often costly and time consuming. Get some tips on finding new customers during this webinar produced by SCORE, a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration. We’ll cover how to attract more web traffic and increase online sales, cost-effectively reach existing customers and use free online listings to get found locally.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT

>Register Here

Learning Center

Financing Options for Small Businesses

This self-paced training exercise is an introduction to financing options for your business.Topics include; determining your financial needs, loans, grants, venture capital, angel investors, crowd funding and other financial options available to small businesses.

Unsubscribe | Update your subscriptions or modify your password/email address at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page.

All SBA programs and services are provided on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance

This email was sent to bart...@googlegroups.com by Small Business Administration (SBA) · 409 3rd St, SW · Washington DC 20416 · 1-800-827-5722 Powered by GovDelivery