Events & Gatherings Remain On Hold

seneschal BFS

Mar 13, 2021, 10:05:54 AM3/13/21
to Barony Email List, social.media BFS
Greetings from Ld. Brian Robert MacDougall, Senechal of Forgotten Sea!

Dearest Chosen Family, as recently communicated by their Majesties and their Excellencies, now is not the time to lessen our vigilance in protecting ourselves, those we love, and everyone else that we and our loved ones interact with.
We are coming close to a time we can start returning to those things we have been missing so desperately this long and miserable year.
Now is not the time to run forward to engagement.
Now is the time to move steadily forward in lock step with all shields interlocked! Please Stay The Line with me until the generals shout the CHARGE!

In Service to Crown, Kingdom, and The Dream Forever!