Calon Con Schedule

Clayton Neff

Jun 21, 2024, 5:13:24 PMJun 21
to barony-of-f...@googlegroups.com
Hello helpful people!

I am asking this here since there is no way to ask the entire kingdom off of FB.

Does anyone have access to the schedule of meetings for Calon-Con? You know, when they are and what the URLs are for them? There are a couple I need to attend, and unfortunately none of them are the Chatelaine, which is the only one with any information on the website. The calendar simply says "Keep an eye on this page...updated information is coming!!!", which would have been helpful several weeks ago.

Thanks for any information or hints on where to look.

-- Logan --
<<curmudgeon>>

Clayton Neff

Jun 21, 2024, 5:34:11 PMJun 21
to Ayisha bint Asad, barony-of-f...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.

On Fri, Jun 21, 2024, 4:25 PM Ayisha bint Asad <ayisha.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
A reminder that CalonCon would be occurring was posted to the Kingdom facebook group yesterday and that people should schedule their meetings, but no further information. Around half an hour ago Janos posted a comment on it asking about whether an event could be set up with information for all meetings, so people could see what all has been scheduled (to aid in scheduling their own with minimal overlap).

I also have not seen anything other than the Chatelaine announcement so far. Once some actual information arises instead of just confirming the lack, I'll reply to the BFS list if someone else doesn't catch it first.

Ayisha

Ayisha bint Asad

Jun 22, 2024, 4:53:17 PMJun 22
to Clayton Neff, Barony Email List
A facebook event was just shared for the RUSH and A&S CalonCon meetings. The RUSH meeting is 1pm, the A&S at 2.

The event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1208122940195414/ (it appears to be set to public so one shouldn't need a facebook account to access it, possibly)

"
RUSH - at 1pm - rather than progress and ETAs on specifoc projects this special edition of RUSH Discussion is all about the big picture. What knowledge and skills are useful to make the program work. And what the roles of Chancellor and staff entail. If you think you may want to join the RUSH staff in the future this is the session for you!
Arts & Sciences at 2pm - After introductions we'll have an open question session. if you would like to send questions ahead of time please contact Mistress Gyda at Artssciences at calontir dot org.
"

I don't see a link for the actual meeting yet.

Ayisha

On Fri, Jun 21, 2024 at 4:13 PM Clayton Neff <lo...@lewis-neff.net> wrote:

Ayisha bint Asad

Jun 24, 2024, 9:11:02 PMJun 24
to Clayton Neff, Barony Email List
There is now an event for the Social Media Officers meeting: https://www.facebook.com/events/346738665126351

Set for 1:30pm
"
Hello, fellow social media enthusiasts!
In my new-ish role as the Kingdom's social media officer, this meeting will be an opportunity to thoroughly explore our goals and ideas. My aim is to foster positivity, encouragement, seamless communication, and an easy flow of information.
I eagerly anticipate our upcoming meeting!
The meeting is through Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/bxg-oqqc-dee
"

Janos commented in the Calontir Archers group that the Archery Marshal meeting will be at 1-2pm, though he is still working on getting a link.

Ayisha

Clayton Neff

Jun 24, 2024, 10:19:41 PMJun 24
to Ayisha bint Asad, Barony Email List

I heard the following from KEM Sir Jurgen, who is waiting on the web team for Zoom links:

Armoured/Siege: 0900-1100
Archery: 1300-1400
Steel: 1500-1600
KEM AMA: 1600-1700

-- Logan --

Amy Harvey

Jun 24, 2024, 10:26:20 PMJun 24
to Clayton Neff, Ayisha bint Asad, Barony Email List
Heralds on Saturday from 2 - ? But no later than 5

- Dyrfinna

Ayisha bint Asad

Jun 26, 2024, 11:10:12 AMJun 26
to Barony Email List, Clayton Neff
The martiallate meetings have been posted:

-Ayisha

Clayton Neff

Jun 26, 2024, 1:24:24 PMJun 26
to Ayisha bint Asad, Barony Email List
Thanks for the link.

John Nelson

Jun 29, 2024, 9:31:29 AMJun 29
to Ayisha bint Asad, Clayton Neff, Barony Email List
Hi all! Here is a handy one-page link and schedule to today's Calon Con meetings

Kendall

"I do what I ought to do, when I ought to do it, whether I want to or not, with no debate!"

Rob Howell

Jun 29, 2024, 11:57:23 AMJun 29
to barony-of-f...@googlegroups.com

For some reason, this page shows the Heralds meeting starting at 3pm. However, we start at 2pm, as shown in the official schedule.

Thanks

Rhodri