A&S Project Request

BFS Officer Webminister

Jul 22, 2022, 11:37:46 AM7/22/22
to Barony Email List
To the members of Forgotten Sea who participated in Kingdom A&S: If you are interested in getting your documentation published on the baronial website, please email webmi...@bfs-kc.org and I will help you get everything in order so that everyone can see what you have done!

This applies to any projects you may have worked on either recently or in the past that you are proud of.  Having examples of A&S projects on the website gives new and existing players ideas for ways to expand their horizons in the SCA and enrich our experience as a community.

Many Thanks,
Abbott
--
Webminister, Barony of Forgotten Sea