Silk! C&I Books! Pre-Prints!

1 view

Holly Cochran

Sep 20, 2021, 7:30:49 PM9/20/21
to Barony Email List
Ahoy Forgotten Sea! Mistress Aidan here.

Weather permitting, I will be at this Wednesday's fighter practice (9/22) bearing Trade Goods and Pre-Prints for Their Majesties!

I have several real Indian silk and fine cotton saris from the East, which are suitable for wearing or for repurposing into garb lining and trim. I also have a number of pieces of pre-cut trim from saris.  These are nice, not worn- out but pre-worn saris obtained pre-COVID, and stored until today in sealed bags. I admit, I opened them to feel them.

I also have (currently) three illumination books which I've found to be duplicates in my collection.  Someone else needs them.   Could it be you??

Finally, I have Pre-Prints ready to be painted for Their Majesties Lucian and Tamar! They have said they especially need AoA and Torses, but as Their Reign progresses They will again see the might and talent of Calontir. Then, They will also need the Fyrds, the Swans and the Leather Mallets in greater quantity. I have all of those, waiting for the illuminators and painters of Forgotten Sea, Cum an Iolar and Aston Tor (and whoever else shows up)- first come first served. If you paint a Pre-Print, PLEASE remember to sign and date the back in the space provided! I also put "from the Barony of Forgotten Sea" after my name, to bring greater glory to our home and to our Baron and Baroness.

Pre-Prints are FREE. Yes, FREE.  Such a deal!   For the saris and the books, well....we can talk. I speak barter. I am working on moving my studio space/sorting through stuff, so more trade goods will likely come available. If you are seeking something scribal in particular, please ask. Chances are good that I have it, or that one of my Uncle Sven's can easily pick it up on a "diplomatic trading voyage" soon.

Yours in service and hoardiness~~
Mistress Aidan Cocrinn OL
(P.S. watch this space for a coming late period alter ego. Go pirates arrr)