Baronial Preprints & Arrow-making this weekend

1 view

Ayisha bint Asad

Mar 24, 2022, 12:46:40 PM3/24/22
to Barony Email List
We are a little over a month out from Unslung Heroes! Now's the time to be thinking about award recommendations, both Kingdom and Baronial.
You do not have to have an award to recommend someone else for it. See the wall of links below for one about how to write an award recommendation if you would like more information about how to do so.

Also, if you would like to help paint Baronial preprints, I will have some with me at practice next week (30th), and at Galen's Arrow-Making Workshop this weekend (3/26 & 3/27). The workshop is outdoors at Antioch Park (see below for more details).  There should be plenty of space; you are welcome to come hang out with us, and paint if you care to, or just pick up some preprints and go.

If you have not painted preprints before and would like to, I can also run a class about it in conjunction with the arrow-making workshop. If you would like to take the preprint class, please email me by the night before you plan to show up, so I know to bring class supplies for you.

Arrow-making workshop: https://www.facebook.com/events/757830441863814/
Some details for those not on facebook:
3/26 & 3/27, 10:00 AM through 5:00 PM at Shelter 1 in Antioch Park. The purpose is to help people make arrows suitable for SCA target archery. Supplies will be provided, but if you have tools or supplies you'd like to bring to help out, it would be appreciated. It is free-form; if you can only make it to one of the days, or only part of the time, that is fine. Galen plans to do a repeat some time in May, so watch for that if you are interested but can't make it to this one. There's a map of the park & shelters at https://jcprd.com/DocumentCenter/View/1005/Antioch-Park-Map-PDF

Kingdom Awards: https://www.calontir.org/heralds/awards/
Kingdom Award Recommendations: https://www.calontir.org/award-recommendations/
Kingdom Order of Precedence: https://op.calontir.org/ (Does not reflect awards given since the pandemic started; the OP is under construction.)

Baronial Awards: https://www.bfs-kc.org/about/officers/the-baronage/baronial-awards/