Show us Your Tent!

1 view

BFS Officer Social Media

Mar 27, 2023, 11:52:28 AM3/27/23
to barony-of-f...@googlegroups.com
Greetings, everyone! As some of you already know, your Social Media Team is looking for photos of tents for a project we are working on to help promote SCA Camping Season.  So if you have really great photos of your tent/camp setups, we'd love to see them.  You can send them to myself or my deputy, Dyrfinna and we will get the ball rolling on this.

*We will most likely have to bug you for a photo release so we can use photos we did not take, but the process is easier than it used to be, and we can guide you through each step.

YIS,
Jane

--
THL Jane Fox of Foxhall