Movies for free from Aidan

Holly Cochran

Nov 15, 2022, 5:01:56 PM11/15/22
to Barony Email List
Do you still like movies on DVD, even in the age of streaming? Especially the ones that *aren't* on the streams, or that you'd have to pay for?

I'm in the process of slowly "Marie Kondo-ing" my stuff, and I have DVDs to be rid of, including things like Gladiator, Alexander, and more. I even have a couple of *unopened* Great Courses and their companion books that are relevant to our period.

If anyone is interested in digging through the box, reply to this email or to the Baronial Facebook page post, and the box will be at practice this week. Some DVDs are still in their wrappers!

Cost-- FREE.  YEP, FREE.

Because I love you all, and these movies need a good home. That, and I need the space for BOOKS.

My books will eventually get the same treatment, then there will be more boxes to dig through.